Okay! So before we start the steps of squeezing blackheads. I’m curious, is it even good to squeeze blackheads? Because sometimes it just seems wrong because it hurts so much and I feel like my pores are going to get bigger and bigger :( The answer is YES! Especially the OLD,BLACK,STUBBORN,EW,GROSS, ones^^ Squeezing blackheads is a great way to get rid of the blackheads instantly! Sadly, the pores will fill up again but when the pores fill up again, it will be softer and must easier to treat!
*Note: My skin is SUPER,DUPER,EXTREMELY, sensitive so I’m always VERY careful with my skin and I try my best to figure out how I can irritate it less.
Make sure you wash face really well especially your nose.
Because of my SUPER,DUPER,EXTREMELY sensitive skin, I make sure I don’t put pressure on my face when I wash my face! I want to share a GREAT way that I found and have actually tried and have actually worked for me. Check out this video if you have “SDE”(SUPER,DUPER,EXTREMELY) sensitive skin like me or if you have trouble with acne
We need to open up your pores that your blackheads can come out easier!
We need to open up your pores that your blackheads can come out easier! Here are some ways you can squeeze your pores the right way
- A. Dip your face into a bowl of warm water
- B. Take a nice, hot shower
- C. Place a warm wash cloth over your nose and the areas you want to squeeze (usually for me it’s my nose,T-zone, and right under my lip/chin area and right above my lips also)
Using Blackhead Extractor Tool!
Push the thumb of one hand to ‘brace’ on the opposite side of your nose and with the blackhead extractor tool and squeeze down. Repeat this 2-3 times. It’s going to hurt! Of course! Beauty hurts! Hehe BUT make sure you don’t force it too much to a point where you hurt yourself, leave a mark, or bleed)
Make Pore Closed after Squeezing Blackheads
Last step, we need to close the pores! Since the pores are opened already and probably your skin will become really sensitive from all the squeezing of pores, I suggest quick splashes of cold water is excellent. And if you can use a tightening serum it’s perfect! It will help close up the pores and also cool down your skin.
Eunice’s “Make Sure” on Sqeezing Blackheads!
- *Using rubbing alcohol to clean your extractor tool is very important. It will be squeezing your nose, I’m very obsessive over this! If you don’t have rubbing alcohol please wash it clean with soap before you use it.
- *After the last step of squeezing your pores, I personally love putting on aloe pack (or any face pack to cool your nose and face)
Saying all this to make it easier, I would love to just show you!
Wishtrend TV has a great video on squeezing out your pores so check it out!