How are you, hope you all are doing very well? If you have always looked at your favorite TV star and have wanted fuller and plumper lips, this article is exactly what you want to read. Today’s topic is something very interesting and is something we have in fact not discussed it in the past. The topic focuses on injectable Lip Fillers and why this is becoming a thriving trend in today’s World. Some people have their objections to using cosmetic enhancement as a medium of appearance enhancement. This mindset is however only because people feel the use of cosmetic injectable treatment is unsafe and it might have reactions; however this is more of a myth.
Today we would be explaining to you what lip fillers are and will also be sharing information on the injected liquid solution for a lip filling therapy and the advantages associated with lip fillers.
What is Hyaluronic Acid? Hyaluronic Acid is the liquid which is commonly injected in a lip augmentation. Now not many of us know that Hyaluronic acid is a substance which is naturally found in the human body. It is also one of the most vital elements found in our skin, in terms of functioning it helps skin tissues to connect and enables the skin to retain moisture. Not many of us know over 50 litres of water can be stored in just one gram of Hyaluronic acid.
As we age our skin looses moisture and loses its elasticity, thus appearing flat. The use of products rich in Hyaluronic acid can significantly help reverse the process of ageing. Now the same can be applied to the logic of lip fillers. Injecting Hyaluronic Acid can only help the skin tissues connect and hold moisture thus appearing fuller, plumper and in the process younger.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid Lip Fillers:
Since the skin within the lips also contains large volumes of skin tissues, injecting Hyaluronic acid lip fillers helps in providing a support mechanism to the skin tissues. Once injected, the hyaluronic acid solution forms into a gel which is them manipulations by the aesthetician or nurse to form to the natural shape of the lips, making them appear fuller. Lip fillers are also commonly used to correct imbalances in the lips for a more symmetrical & fuller look.
The therapy can be done in more than one sitting. The process can be gradual but the results are almost spontaneous. Another fact worth mentioning, is that the effects of injecting lip fillers are not permanent but definitely long-lasting. You may need to re-inject your lips once you find them loosing the plumpness.
- Lip fillers last from 6-12 months depending on the amount injected.
- If you get lip fillers more then once, the results last longer, being closer to 12 months.
- Lip filler augmentation is NOT a “lunch break” procedure. A downtime of 4 days is required after injecting.
- The procedure is next to painless as the lips are numbed in advance before injecting.
- After your injection, lips will become very swollen and bruising can be minimal or severe.
- Lip fillers is not 100% smooth. As lumps can be felt within the mouth along the lips where the hyaluronic acid solution is concentrated the most. It is very common to feel these lumps and some may be slightly visible.
- Lip fillers are not permanent, if you do not like your new full lips, you can return to your clinic to inject a dissolvent to remove the lip fillers. However this is not recommended.
- As most lip enhancement treatments need to be carried out with medical supervision, it would be better for you to let a doctor decide the volume of the liquid substance which needs to be injected.
- The treatment might lead to the formation of small bumps where the needle was injecting or bruises these tend to self dissolve after a short duration of time, however if you compare it to other lip enhancement treatments the bruising is miniscule.
- If you have any particular allergies it would be recommended for you to discuss it with your doctor. As Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the body, it is safe but for example: people with allergies to lidocaine should seek medical advice before committing to the therapy. Statistically the chances of an individual getting a reacting after Hyaluronic acid lip filler are negligent.
- Make sure you see the needle and product before it is injected. Make sure they are using a new needle and new product.
- Be sure to ask how much filler be injected, usually half a syringe or a full syringe.
Post Procedure Tips:
To help reduce swelling and bruising after your injections.
- Hold a ice pack on your lips for 10 minutes every 2 hours.
- Avoid drinking or eating hot and spicy foods during the first 24/hr after your procedure.
- Before going to bed, take an extra strength allergy pill to help reduce swelling faster.
Today you can see a lot of people discussing Lip Fillers as a craze over social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. The use of Lip fillers is an easy solution to get fuller lips. The process is not really painful and the ingredient used is natural so no wonder we find people using lip filler therapies as an off-hand solution to get desired results.
Hyaluronic Acid & Skincare:
Now in terms of skin care as discussed above it is quite evident that the usage of Hyaluronic acid can do wonders towards maintaining healthy and nourished skin which holds moisture. For the same reason we are going to suggest you some great products which contain Hyaluronic acid for the facial skin.
The Hyaluronic acid Hydra Powered Essence from Cosrx is a daily nourishing essence and contains Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid Compound) which is a natural moisturizing component. The product is free from harmful artificial components which are harmful to the skin thus making its application safe to all types of skin. The use of this product would see the facial skin look sufficiently hydrated and rid of early signs of ageing.
The Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum is a magical potion that makes skin softer and replenishes it with moisture. The Serum can be used as a part of the daily routine to cleans, tone and moisturize facial skin. So if you looking to rejuvenate tired, droopy, dehydrated and sensitive skin, the Rich Moisturizing Serum can add maximum nourishment to make you look young and gorgeous.
I hope the above information will give you sufficient information on Hyaluronic acid and it usage in the form of skin products and injectable lip fillers.
Wishing you with a lot of Grace and Good Looks.