How to get clear skin is the one question we often ask ourselves, especially when we look at a friend who has skin which is so perfect and trouble free. Now honestly speaking every human body is different and for the same reason the effects of change such as change in weather, type of skin care products suited to ones skin type, hormonal changes etc. would differ from person to person.
Now I am sure you as Lady have or must have tried a number of dedicated skincare regimes or therapies to achieve the best results. However for those of you who have not been successful in doing so, I must advise you should start by understanding your type of skin and its requirement. First and foremost the common problems with skin which make it appear unhealthy are ACNE, Dryness, blemishes, redness etc.
To cure this you must first understand what are the root causes of your skin troubles.
- If you have too much dryness you need to exfoliate and moisturize your skin
- Alternatively if you have extremely oily skin you need to clean your skin more often to keep the face not appearing greasy or sticky, people with oily skin need to moisturize but with an oil free moisturizer
- If you are suffering from ACNE you need to do a lot more, start with cleansing, then exfoliation and finally oil free moisturization to provide healthy hydration
- For those of you who work on the field, it would be best to wear a sunscreen
Understanding your skin type and behavior is the first step to creating a successful skincare regime. This would serve as the first in terms of an answer on How to Get Clear Skin.
Tips to Get Clear Skin:
Face Cleansing and Hydration:
It is important to hydrate the skin from both inside and outside (consume water and use skin hydrating products). It is recommended to wash your face clean two times in a day. For people with extremely oily skin you could do the same thrice. Use warm water to wash your face, this will open the skin pores. Next clean your face with a facial cleanser and wash the same off with cold water. This will help shut the skin pores. Apply a moisturizer and this will ensure sufficient skin hydration.
People with dry skin or pimples can choose to exfoliate once or twice a week. This would ensure sebum and dry skin accumulation is easily drained out of the skin pores.
Toner for Skin:
A skin toner is generally used after a skin cleansing process, Toners are rich in antioxidants, ceramindes and contain glycerin which effectively facilitates skin hydration. For this purpose inclusion of a skin toner would work wonders towards achieving clear skin.
Stress is known to hugely increase skin and its troubles, if you have skin troubles and are facing a lot in life. Adopt an exercise routine or simple resort to some Yoga or meditation, you would see yourself and your appearance feeling much rejuvenated and fresh.
The Correct Food:
Foods such as Cherries, Kale, Strawberries, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Kiwi, Blackcurrants are very rich in Vitamin C and can work wonders towards you as an individual maintaining healthy skin.
- Lemon Juice (Reduce Dark Spots and optimizes skin tone)
- Turmeric (Works as a natural anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory agent) – Mix turmeric and milk
- Honey (Facilitates natural skin moisturization)
- Aloe Vera (Excellent in skin hydration and skin rejuvenation)
- Baking Soda (Ideal Solution on How to get clear skin – helps eradicate ACNE, Pimples and Rash right from the root. Is also very effective to treat Sun Burns)
Following is the Best Selling Korean Skincare product kit which ideally suited to treat Pimples. If you are looking for Clear Skin and want to treat the effects ACNE. We have just the right solution for you.
The Kit Comprises of the following products:
- ENCA Pinky Powder
- 23Years Old Aphuren ACNE care Tool 1EA
- Klair’s Midnight Blue Calming Cream
The first product we have is the ENCA Pinky Powder which will help you sooth skin troubles with ease. The product is based on a fast-acting formulation and it contains effective ingredients Calamine which helps extract Sebum accumulation from skin pores. Portulaca Oleracea extract helps to sooth ACNE spots and finally Salicylic Acid in the product prevents breakouts on the skin. Next product we have is an innovative ACNE skincare tool, which helps extract Blackheads, Whiteheads and Pimples with absolute safety. Finally we have the Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream which serves as an excellent skin moisturizing option just before bedtime. The product is formulated for the extra sensitive skin type and can help those who are not finding a solution from the existing products they are using. The product is formulated to provide intense soothing and moisturization and is based on a non-irritating formulation.
I assume How to Get Clear Skin should not be a mystery any more.