Hey guys, it’s me Eunice!
You guys all exfoliate your skin at least 1-2 times a week right? I wanted to introduce you to a DIY homemade sugar scrub that actress Ha Jiwon introduced recently. I will explain why black sugar is good for our skin and how to make a homemade sugar scrub.
Why use a Black Sugar Scrub?
- Black sugar is better than other sugar because they have a bigger crystal/grain so it’s good to use for exfoliating.
- it helps with blood circulation because it has more vitamin and minerals than regular sugar
- it is excellent for acne care because it has antibacterial effect
- It gives moisture to our skin and elasticity. It helps to keep the moisture in our skin so it’s really good for dry skin types.
How to make the scrub
1. put black sugar and water in a cup in the ratio of 2:1. Stir for an hour so the grain/scrub can melt.
2. make sure it cools off and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
tip: put 2 drops of essence oil and mix together.
Let me introduce you to one of my favorite scrubs! And I’ll tell you the reasons why this product is one of the best sellers!
- it has of course black sugar and shay butter and oil that is excellent for moisturizing
- there is a sufficient amount of vitamin E that’s great for wrinkle care and softening skin
- cranberry oil that helps to prevent skin damage
- it is great for elasticity, helps to get rid of waste and controls blackheads.
- dry and sensitive skin types can also use it without any irritation
another tip that I want to give you is, aafter massaging your face with cleansing oil for 1 minute, and then get the scrub and massage your face thoroughly so that you can melt all the sebum and dead skin. After, use water to keep massaging and then rinse off with water. Use a cleanser to finish off.
you can do this 1-2 times a week.
first, take off your makeup and use a steam towel or use warm water to open your pores. If you do this then it will boost the effect of getting rid of your black heads. After using the scrub, put on cold toner to tighten your pores. it important that you put on something cold so i suggest you use cold green tea water or cold aloe cream afterwards.
If you have extremely sensitive skin, use the scrub on your t-zone or end of your nose area only. After massaging, use a team towel to wipe the scrub off and rinse with warm water.
I hope you guys get to try making your own sugar scrub and I hope you guys check out one of my favorite products, Klairs Black Sugar Scrub also!