1. Oily & Combination Skin Solution for Night Skincare
Step 1) Toner : [KLAIRS] Supple Preparation Facial Toner
– Hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan are in this toner so it’s really soft and a great toner for people with sensitive skin types to use.
– After u use it, it’s very moisturizing but doesn’t leave you with any stickiness.
– The scent is great, not too strong and it soaks in really well into your skin and is made from natural plant ingredients so once again it’s soft.
Step 2) Serum : [SKIN&LAB] Dr. Color Effect Red Serum
– This item is very important because this serum and the cream that you will use for the next step combined together will be the best combination for night skincare solution.
– This product is a multi- functional essence for whitening, wrinkle care, and moisturizing and it will also control your sebum.
– It’s always in the high ranking of wish trend awards so it’s definitely a product that has been proven to work.
– Phyto-red complex which is a natural ingredient in this product, helps to brighten your skin, is great for anti-aging and protects your skin also.
– Not only that, because of the natural ingredients in this serum, it will strengthen your skin’s natural elasticity tissue, it will also strengthen the turnover of skin layer.
Step 3) Cream : [23YEARS OLD] Badecasil Cream (7 in 1 Solution)
– It has the ingredient 2% of betaine-salicylate which is an excellent ingredient to make your skin smooth.
– It also has ingredients that are great for moisturizing.
– For those people who have worries of exfoliating and blackheads because they are suffering from excess sebum, it’s a multi cream that will take care of all that and also moisturizing.
– It melts the waste and dead skin without stimulating your skin and it gets rid of excess sebum because it goes deep into your pores, and it helps with damaged skin and acne scars.
– This product’s PH level is 3.92 which is safe for the skin. Plus it has pantenol, snail mucus extracts, and witch hazel and other natural moisturizing and calming ingredients to moisturize your skin after exfoliating.
– You can get smooth and healthier skin by just putting it on once before you go to sleep so it’s the best night cream for your skin type.
– If you have combination skin, put it on your face lightly and the parts that are oily, put on another layer.
– If you have extremely oily skin, put a thick layer on all over your face.
2. Dry & Sensitive skin solution for Night Skincare
Step 1) Exfoliation & Essence : [NIGHTINGALE] Toning Eraser (Lv.1/ For Beginner /Ph 4.5)
(Dry Skin: Once Every 3 ~ 5 days/ Sensitive Skin: Once Every 4 ~ 7 days)
– It’s a peeling gel that you can see the same effect of getting peeling laser at your dermatologists or the same effect you can get at a skincare shop for an expensive peeling treatment.
– It’s a functional peeling treatment that takes care of your wrinkles and whitening.
– It’s a smart product that melts the dead skin and blemishes so it brightens the tone for your skin, and has a lifting effect for your pores and skin.
– The effect of this product has been proven, so it’s used in popular skincare shops in shinsa, garosugil, and other well known estectic shops. Depending on the level peeling, there’s 1st level, 2nd level, and original.
– We introduce you to level 1 which is a product that is enough mild & safe for sensitive skin types to use. Personally, i was kind of scared before I tried it, but it was very mild.
– Next day, I saw my skin toned brightened and also my skin was really soft so I fell in love with this product.
Step 2) Toner & Soothing : [KLAIRS] Supple Preparation Facial Toner
– This toner has natural ingredients in it so it’s very soft and mild.
– I personally use this toner and it’s actually my 5th bottle, hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan are in this toner so it’s really moisturized and a great toner for people with sensitive skin types to use.
– It’s great for even sensitive skin types to use and if you put a lot of it on a cotton puff and leave it on your face like a sheet mask pack for calming and moisturizing it’s great to use.
Step 3) Cream : [SKINMISO] Pore Zero Night Cream
– The texture is almost like sour cream it’s really soft and moisturizing. Even if you use just a little bit of it, It soaks well into your skin.
– It’s really light and also the moisture lasts for more than 5 hours long.
– That’s not all. As you are sleeping, it tightens your pores, controls your moisture and oil balance, calms your skin, whitens and also is great for elasticity and wrinkles. This is all possible with this one cream.
– That’s why it’s the key to SkinMiso’s night pore complex. It has Kaba, Glycyrrhiza extracs, Lemon balm, Witchhazel, Seige, and Peppermint and other natural ingredients that are excellent for your skin.
– It also is great for damaged skin and it strengthens your skin’s layer and normalizes your turn over and is great for your moisture and oil balance.
– Not to mention that it tightens your pres and prevents black and whiteheads.
– It’s a perfect product for those of you with dry skin and also that were worried about your pores.