Soap is one of the most often used products in our lives. It can be easily called an essential item. These days handmade soaps are so popular! Everyone is switching to handmade soaps. All “soaps” have different chemical formulations and different properties but handmade soaps have better ingredients in it and have less or no chemical ingredients at all. Handmade soaps are the better choice because not only are they gentler than those harsh detergent bars, but they are usually much more moisturizing, come in a variety of scents, and last much longer than the average drugstore bar.
I wanted to introduce to you a handmade black soap that I’ve been using for 6 months and why I continue using this soap only! Not to mention, the ingredients in this soap are amazing.
It’s an excellent ingredient to draw sebum out of your skin. Studies have shown that Moroccan Ghassoul Clay reduces dryness, improves skin clarity and elasticity and has effective abilities to remove impurities and unblock pores, even stubborn blackheads.
It is a great ingredient to eliminate dead skin cells. Charcoal is also known to absorb 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities, making it an excellent natural ingredient to help purify and deep-clean the skin.
Sugar contains glycolic acid that is crucial to maintain the healthy skin. Especially black sugar, it helps exfoliate away dead skin cells for softness and clarity with its large particles. Black sugar provides minerals and Vitamin B that helps with skin cell development. It keeps our skin become more healthy and bright. Lastly, the Vitamin B in black sugar can keep fight against skin troubles and aging from UV rays.
I personally like this soap because I know it is safe and it doesn’t have harmful ingredients in it. I love it that only natural ingredients were used to make it. Artificial ingredients, such as surfactants, hardener, preservatives or fragrance were not used.
I also wanted a product that I can use on daily a basis that can exfoliate my skin without stimulating it. This soap is not only great for exfoliating my skin without stimulation but also for pore care. It’s been 6 months since I’ve been using this soap, I can tell that it really helped with my black heads and it tightened my pores.
Overall after I’ve been using this soap, my skin feels more bright and even. My skin even feels like it has been cleansed thoroughly but it doesn’t leave me feeling tight or dry. I personally like how squishy the bubbles get because it doesn’t stimulate my skin when I’m washing it. It certainly is an excellent soap that all skin types can use, even people with sensitive and dry skin like myself.
Let me introduce you to 2 sets that are filled with products that will go well with this soap.
Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Kit (Pore Care / Oily Skin)
- This is a perfect cleansing kit for those of you with worries of excess sebum and pores.
- For Step 1, with Gentle Black Deep Cleansing Oil, you can cleanse your pores thoroughly without any stimulation because this oil is really mild and made from natural ingredient extracts.
- Then for Step 2, use Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish to exfoliate your skin. It’s great for controlling your blackheads and excess sebum. My secret tip is to mix a little bit of the oil with the scrub and mix them together in the palm of your hands, then the sugar will melt so that it can stimulate your skin less when exfoliating.
- Last for Step 3, use Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap to finish off your pore care! Make squishy bubbles with your hands and massage them lightly on to your face, focusing on the areas that you want to exfoliate, massage one more time and VOILA!
Blackhead Removal Kit (Blackhead Care / All Skin)
- This is a must have kit to remove not only blackheads, but it is also a good kit to have for removing whiteheads and pimples.
- Step 1, with KLAIRS Gentle Black Sugar Charcoal Soap, cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Step 2. Use COSRX Blackhead Brush to cleanse each pore with perfection on a microscopic scale! It’s really easy to use because it’s a pen-like style! It will reach deep into your pores to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, unwanted oils and waste.
- Step 3, SKINMISO Comedo Remover / Blackhead Remover Tool to remove deep blackheads. It’s an effective blackhead remover. You guys know that you shouldn’t use your fingers right? Never! So make sure that you disinfect the remover well before you use it and then remove. This is a safe and low cost product that I want to recommend everyone to have.
- We are going to finish off with SKINMISO Pore Beauty Nose Pack (3 Step Blackhead Remover Only).
- Step 4, Must I explain? This product is a world million seller beauty item and is already so well known to a lot of beauty junkies! It’s outstanding effect to remove blackheads and tighten pores has been proven by many people. It’s a simple 3 step system that will take care of your pores.