Hey Wish Trenders! It’s me Eunice!
Let me ask you a question. How many different kinds of facial mask packs do you know? As you guys all know, there are so many different mask packs in Korea with different effects. There is mask sheets that you can use daily, wash off type that you can rinse with water, modelling pack which is also called rubber pack, sleeping pack which you just put it on and go to bed, partial care mask that you put on the parts of the face that you want to focus on and the list goes on! I wanted to introduce you all the different facial mask packs in Korea and the different types, effects, and how to’s of them! Let’s master the world of facial mask packs in Korea today!
First, Wash Off Mask Pack If you have dry skin, it’s good to use was off mask pack. Wash off mask is good for moisturizing, nourishing, and also for pore tightening and exfoliating.
- [I’M FROM] Honey Mask (Real Honey 38.7% Inside !) Currently being sold out every year in Korea, it’s “THE” mask of honey. Personally, one of my favorite packs these days. It’s no problem for sensitive skin. It has 40% of real honey in it which is great for giving rich nourishment to your skin. It’s also a must have pack for exfoliating and moisturizing.
How to: After cleansing, put it on your face and leave it for 20 minutes to an hour and rinse off with water(Make sure you rinse well or you’ll have a goldish honey tone on your face).
- [O’SUM] Aloe Vera Multicare Soothing Patch
After you use this patch, it forms a thin protective layer of your skin so that it can protect your skin from any irritation from outside. Especially these days, there’s so much yellow dust in Korea so when there’s warning of large amounts of yellow dust on the news, I usually use this pack before I go out and it protects my sensitive skin. Thanks to the pack, my face stings less and doesn’t turn so much red. It also has 6000 times more moisturizing amount and it’s also known for giving elasticity. How to: Put a thick layer of the pack on the part of the face you want to calm, then leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse off with water.
2) Wash off mask packs that takes care of both tightening your pores, exfoliating and moisturizing.
This pack is for special pore care to get all the waste out of your pres and to tighten them! It has Gracial Clay and Oatmeal in it to help your skin to become smooth and as soft as a baby’s butt! How to: After putting it on your face, leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse off with water. If you have oily skin, I want to recommend that you use it 2-3 times a week and if you have dry skin, I recommend you 1-2 times a week.
- [ROJUKISS] Pore Tightening Pack (Upgrade) This pack is for pore care also. It goes on your skin very smoothly, feeling a little bit differently from any other pore masks I’ve tried. The pack dries really fast and you can actually feel the pack tightening your pores. How to: After you open your pores with warm water, put it on your face but avoid the eye and lip area. Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse off with water.
Second, Modeling Mask It’s usually used before or after treatments at skin care clinic and dermatology to calm and moisturize your skin. Since it is for professional use, it is a little bit more difficult to use than other mask packs but it’s calming and moisturizing effect is outstanding! How to: It’s a peel-off mask pack so after putting it on your face, peel-off from the bottom to the top.
There are 3 different masks for you. There is the Collagen mask that is great for anti-aging. Second one is Charcoal mask for pore care and the last one is the Vitamin C mask for brightening. How to: In a small bowl, put in the powder of the modeling mask and clean water in the ratio of 3:2 and mix well. When the texture becomes thick, then before it dries, put it on your face. Put it on for 20 minutes and take it off from the bottom to the top(if it’s watery, it can start dripping down your neck and hair, if that happens don’t panic, just simply get some tissue and put it around your face line so it wont drip down). After taking it off, put toner on a cotton ball and wipe off any left over masks on your face. It is a bit difficult to use because it’s for professionals but trust me, after you try it once, you’ll get the hang of it and the effect of the mask if so worth it!
It’s the most popular mask in Korea because it’s so easy to use and in such a short time you can get an awesome effect. There are countless different kinds for anti-aging, moisturizing, troubled skin, whitening, and the list goes on! Depending on your skin type or the condition of your skin you can choose the perfect one and use it! How to is so simply as I mentioned before, after cleansing, put on toner or skin and put on the mask sheet. Some of my most popular ones are [KLAIRS] Rich Moist Soothing Mask, [ROJUKISS] Pure Vita C Dual Mask, and [ELISHACOY] Snail Hydrogel Mask There are so many different mask sheets so I will introduce them all to you next time in detail, I promise!
Forth, is the Sleeping Mask Sleeping mask will rejuvenate your tired skin from the day time over night.
This is the easiest to use, all you have to do is put it on and go to sleep. From 10 pm to 2 pm is when your blood-circulates well so it’s the time where your skin gets rid of all the waste and also nourishment soak in faster. When you wake up in the morning, you will be surprised of how healthy and smooth your skin feels!
- [ELISHACOY] Moist up Collagen Sleeping Mask This is one of my favorites because it’s the pumping type and those are so easy to use! If you check closely you can see the Vitamin E capsules and in the pack and it will soak deep into your skin overnight! The next you will feel your skin feeling smooth and silky!
- [CIRACLE] Jeju Water Sleeping Mask This has Mineral Water and it has gold capsules in it! These give great energy to your skin and even without using any essence or nourishing cream, you can feel your skin so as a baby’s butt in the morning. You can see the gold capsules when you look closely! How to: Put on on the step of moisturizing cream, and go to sleep. In the morning, rinse with water.
Fifth one, is Partial Care Mask It’s for your nose, eyes, lips, neck, and other parts of the face and body you want to focus on.
- [WISH FORMULA] Panda Eye Essence Mask This is a Vitamin C essence mask for skin around your eyes. It’s excellent for both whitening and wrinkles. It is Paraben free and it doesn’t have any artificial color or scent in it. It will give rich nourishment to your skin and also make your dark circles lighter.
- [BERRISOM] Placenta Firming Hydro Gel Eye Patch (60Sheets) It has extracts Placenta which is a great ingredient to give rich moisture to the sensitive skin around your eyes. They have many patches so you can use it every single day for a whole month!
2) Nose, Blackheads, Pores
- [SKINMISO] Pore Beauty Nose Pack This pack is already popular amongst costumers overseas. It gets rid of your blackheads, also great for calming and tightening your pores, and it also prevents blackheads form forming. All of this in 3 simple steps to take care of the blackheads on your nose!
Lei Lani, known for their whitening products, launched a new nose pack to take care of your blackeheads. This also is in 3 steps but the steps are a little bit different from other packs.
How to: If you put on the 1st step, it opens up your pores. 2nd step is to wet your nose and put on the pack. 3rd step, put on the Bio Cellulose sheet to close up your pores.
- [COSRX] Blackhead and Pore Zero Patch
This pack has only 2 steps so it’s more simple! How to: First step, put on the patch to get rid of your blackheads and sebum. Second step, put on the tightening serum to tighten your pores.
It is in 3 simple steps to exfoliate your lips. Dont’ you hate it when your lips are really dry, the color of lipstick doesn’t come out so perfectly. This is a perfect product to use for those times when you feel like your lips are extremely dry.
How to: Exfoliate your lips with the 1st step. For the 2nd step, put on the gel pack that is in the shape of a lip to moisturize your lips. 3rd step is to put on the lip essence to give yourself sexy, smooth lips!
- [BERRISOM] SOS ! My Lip Patch
My Lip Patch Berrisom is known for their lip tints! They have a new lip patch out so I wanted to introduce that to you today. It’s a lip pack that you put on your lips for 10-20minutes for your dry and rough lips. It has Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and other ingredients in it to give your lips rich moisture.
Did you guys know that there are packs for your necks? I personally focus on taking care of my neck a lot because I’ve noticed that neck wrinkles make you look older! And you can’t get Botox on your neck so I make sure that I put on lotion on my neck as well as my face all the time. This patch has fermented Coconut in it which helps the patch to stick firmly on to your neck. Lastly, let me introduce you to Carboxy Pack which uses the effect of Carbonation
Even if you try this Carbonation based patch just once, you can see results for skin whitening, wrinkles, getting rid of waste from your pores. How to: First, put on the gel inside of syringe. Then, put on the mask pack on top of your face. *After you put it on, it might sting or tingle a little. Don’t worry, this is a natural response of when Co2 meets with the gel. This is not harmful at all and it’s normal so please don’t panic. This is a great step to take care fo your pores.
-[23YEARS OLD] Air-Laynic Pore Mask
This is the a pack that is the same as the Carboxy pack I just explained before. Carboxy pack that uses Carbonation is excellent for pore care and the butterfly zone(where you can see more pores). How to: Put on the Carbonated gel on the sheet from the syringe. Then put the sheet on your face. Leave it for 30 minutes and take it off. Rinse off with warm water and you can see the result of pore tightening, getting rid of your pores, and even brightening.
So, we can now say that we have mastered mask packs right? I know that was a lot of mask packs but I didn’t want you to miss out on any of the amazing mask packs! There are so many different mask packs for different skin types and skin conditions so I really want to suggest that you try the one that you want to try! I hope that this helped and I promise to introduce you to mask sheets very soon!
- [I’M FROM]Honey Mask (Real Honey 38.7%)
- [O’SUM](END/161028) Aloe Vera Multicare Soothing Patch
- [SKIN&LAB]Dr. Pore Tightening : Glacial Clay Facial MaskUSD17.90
- [IANCELL](END/160307) Pure Charcoal Modeling Mask (Professional)USD80.00
- [ELISHACOY]Snail Hydrogel MaskUSD6.99
- [KLAIRS]Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask
- [ROJUKISS](END/160203) Pure Vita C Dual Mask (Whitening)
- [ELISHACOY](END/160712) Moist up Collagen Sleeping MaskUSD26.50
- [CIRACLE]Jeju Water Sleeping MaskUSD33.49
- [BERRISOM]Placenta Firming Hydro Gel Eye Patch (60 Sheets)
- [LEI LANI]Pink Mochi Nose Clear Pack
- [COSRX]Blackhead and Pore Zero Patch
- [BRILLIANT]Love Heart Lip Care 3 Step System
- [BERRISOM]SOS ! My Lip Patch
- [TOSOWOONG]Help Me Neck Patch (4Sheets)USD10.99
- [TOSOWOONG](END/160517) V-Line Carboxy PackUSD15.00
- [23YEARS OLD](END/160523) Air-Laynic Pore MaskUSD36.99