Hey guys, it’s me Eunice! One thing that bothers me the most is that as I age, I feel like you can see my pores more and more! Especially my pores on my nose! It’s been a real pain in the butt for me because I feel like whatever I do, it doesn’t help too much and I can’t see a drastic change. The thing about pores is, once it gets enlarged, it’s really difficult to tighten them! So it’s extremely important for you to take care of it always and make sure that you try to get rid of blackheads on nose thoroughly and consistently. Today, I wanted to share the causes of blackheads and share my personal tips and steps on how to get rid of blackheads on nose !
The Causes of Blackheads on nose
The t-zone is where our oil glands exist the most. When the oil from the t-zone has contact with air, blackheads form. So it’s important that we control the sebum(oil) on our face.
Tips on how to get less blackheads on nose
- Make sure you wash your face thoroughly so we can wash away the waste and oil from deep within our pores.
- When cleansing, don’t rub your face hard but rinse lightly in circular motions. Hot water can enlarge pores so make sure that you use warm water.
- Do not squeeze your pores with your hands, this will enlarge your pores.
- Drinking and Smoking can speed up the process of getting blackheads so make sure that you don’t drink or smoke too much.
- It’s a horrible choice to go to sleep without taking off your makeup, this is bad for creating many blackheads and overall, creating unhealthy skin.
*click products to view*
Massage steps to get rid of blackheads on nose
- Cleanse your face with warm water, then put a towel in warm water.
- Ring out the warm wet towel then place it over your face and wait till the heat cools off.
- When your pores are opened from the warm towel, wipe any water off and then put on any type of nose pack that will melt the sebum OR after wiping the water off, use cleansing oil for the parts of the face with a lot of blackheads and massage in circular motion(make sure you don’t put much pressure)
- Massage or if you put the nose pack on for 10 minutes, it’s easier to remove the blackheads on nose.
- If you used a type of nose pack that melts oil then use a q-tip or blackhead remover to get rid of the blackheads. If you used the cleansing oil, then rinse with warm water.
- To finish, use a pore tightening product or rinse with cold water.
It’s really important that you don’t squeeze your pores with your fingers! Just don’t do it please! You can get an infection easily and it will make your pores larger! It’s important that you use a good professional remover for your blackheads. Skinmiso’s Comedo remover is a great hygienic tool to remove blackheads.