Acne is a type of skin problem or a condition which is faced by 80% of the people. It usually occurs in early teens and twenties and even affects up to 5% of older adults. While there are many people who get flawless skin back once they recover from acne, but some of them are left with mild or disfigured scars. Acne may leave redness (on lighter skin) or hyper-pigmentation mark (on deeper skin tones). Even without picking, acne lesions, particularly cysts, can lead to scarring because of the intense, collagen-damaging skin inflammation with which they are associated. People often use topical skin care products and medications to improve and remove acne scars. But, in most cases these scars requires a combination of surgical procedures and skin resurfacing. There are three varieties of acne scars: Boxcar shaped, Atrophic (mostly shallow) and Ice-pick shape (narrow and deeper).
WHAT MAKES ACNE WORSE?
The acne gets worse if not taken care of. The following are some reasons which can worsen your acne:
- Picking and Squeezing
- Exposure to sun
- Certain cosmetics or creams
- Medications like birth control pills (contain high doses of progesterone)
- Hormones during puberty
- Emotional stress and tensions
HOW TO PREVENT ACNE SCARS
Preventing recurrence of acne lesions is the best way to prevent post-inflammatory changes in your skin. Acne scars can be controlled by understanding various factors such as the root cause of acne, white and black heads, direct sun exposure and more. When you got pimples on your skin, you’d better don’t give any stimulus to them. Just leaving them naturally would be the best. If you have an important appointment next day, just apply a spot treatment containing the calming ingredient instead of squeezing them.
WAYS TO REMOVE ACNE SCARS
Early acne scars can be healed by the use of some simple practices such as applying good sunscreen lotion protects the skin for further damage; avoid picking scabs which acts as a protective layer to the healing process. Using creams or gels with the appropriate formulation of AHA, BHA and tretinoin speed up the healing and remodeling process. There are also some chemical methods like dermal fillers, punch excision with skin graft treatment, punch elevation, subcutaneous incision and laser re-surfacing to treat acne scars.
Get flawless skin by treating the scars after acne is healed. Below are some natural tips to acne scar removal:
- Skin prone to acne should be cleansed using a piece of soft cotton and mild toner twice a day.
- Drinking 2-3 cups of green tea helps in eliminating toxins from your body, which controls acne.
- The grated raw potato is an effective mask to acne scar removal. Just rub some grated potato on affected area and leave it till dry and wash off. Apply 2-3 times a week.
- Juice of half a lemon and two parts of glycerin together can work wonders on the skin. Lemon contains Vitamin C which minimizes the dark spots. This is the best way for acne scar removal.
- Even if your skin is oily, don’t stop to moisturize it. Apply a good moisturizer with Vitamin E, as it helps in lighting the blemishes. Make sure to use cream which doesn’t block the skin pores.
- Keep your skin hydrated all the time by drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day. Water is the best way to have a radiant skin as well.
- Don’t use the harsh Chemical products. The facial skin is very delicate and sensitive. Avoid using soaps which contain harsh and strong chemicals.
- Including all kinds of vegetables in your diet provides essential nutrients and vitamins required for your skin. Making a vegetable facial mask or having a glass of vegetable juice is other ways to have a clear skin.
- Keep your face fresh by washing it 2 times a day with a pore minimizing face wash.
MD’s Recommendation for Acne Scar removal:
If you want to see the fast effect to remove Acne scars, I’d like to recommend the acne scar removal products by vitamin benefits. Have you ever tried this O.S.T Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum? It is the worldwide best selling item of 2012 – 2013 on Wishtrend.
As I said above, Vitamin-C helps to minimize the scars and dark spots effectively. Cause It contains 20% of pure vitamin-C extract, So it has whitening effect and good for recovering trouble scars. Additionally, I could feel the natural exfoliation of dead skin cell and blackheads. A big two thumbs up!
▶To get 5 USD voucher on your Wishtrend account, write this code on your SignUp page! (Invitation Code: 11725303)
▶WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING SECTION
We prepared great opportunity for you. If you add one of those products in this free shipping section to your cart, you can get free shipping service regardless of the amount of the total price. Those products in the section will be updated every week. Check this FREE SHIPPING section now. :)